Tusscough DHC Dosage
Generic name: dihydrocodeine bitartrate, phenylephrine hydrochloride and chlorpheniramine maleate
Dosage form: oral syrup
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Tusscough DHC safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Tusscough DHC.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older
1 teaspoonful (5 mL) every 4 to 6 hours.
This product is not indicated for use in children under 12 years of age. (see PRECAUTIONS, Pediatric Use.)
- Tusscough DHC Side Effects
- Tusscough DHC Drug Interactions
- Chlorpheniramine / Dihydrocodeine / Phenylephrine dosage information
- Coldcough PD Syrup (dihydrocodeine bitartrate, chlorpheniramine maleate, and phenylephrine hydrochloride) syrup dosage information
- Duohist DH (dihydrocodeine bitartrate, chlorpheniramine maleate and phenylephrine hydrochloride) liquid dosage information