Trital DM Dosage
Generic name: dextromethorphan hydrobromide, chlorpheniramine maleate, and phenylephrine hydrochloride
Dosage form: oral liquid
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Trital DM safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Trital DM.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Children 6 to 12 years of age
One-half teaspoonful every four hours as needed. Do not exceed six doses in a 24-hour period. Do not take this product for more than 7 days.
This product is not indicated for use in children under 6 years of age. (see PRECAUTIONS, Pediatric Use.)
- Trital DM Side Effects
- Trital DM Drug Interactions
- Chlorpheniramine/Dextromethorphan/Phenylephrine dosage information
- DCP Drops (dextromethorphan hydrobromide, chlorpheniramine maleate, phenylephrine hydrochloride) liquid drops dosage information
- Mintuss DR Syrup (dextromethorphan hydrobromide, phenylephrine hydrochloride, and chlorpheniramine maleate) syrup dosage information
- Quartuss DM (phenylephrine hydrochloride, dextromethorphan hydrobromide and chlorpheniramine maleate) oral liquid dosage information
- RE DCP Drops (dextromethorphan hydrobromide, chlorpheniramine maleate, phenylephrine hydrochloride) oral drops dosage information
- Sildec PE DM Syrup (chlorpheniramine maleate, phenylephrine hydrochloride and dextromethorphan) syrup dosage information
- Sonahist DM (chlorpheniramine maleate, phenylephrine hydrochloride and dextromethorphan hydrobromide) oral liquid dosage information