Super Dent Topical Anesthetic Gel Dosage
Generic name: benzocaine
Dosage form: gel
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Each gram of Super Dent 20% benzocaine gel contains between 180-220mg benzocaine in a flavored base.
- Using a new cotton applicator, apply a small amount of gel to the mucosa to achieve topical anesthesia. Do not reintroduce the cotton applicator into the bottle.
- For topical tissue anesthesia during scaling procedures, dispense a small amount of Topex gel into a dappen dish, then coat the scaler with the product prior to use.
- Tightly re-cap the jar after each use.
More about Super Dent Topical Anesthetic Gel (benzocaine topical)
- Other brands: Anbesol, Orajel, Vagisil Anti-Itch Creme, Cepacol Dual Relief Sore Throat, More (42) »