Super Dent Topical Anesthetic Gel Dosage
Generic name: benzocaine
Dosage form: gel
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Super Dent Topical Anesthetic Gel safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Super Dent Topical Anesthetic Gel.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Each gram of Super Dent 20% benzocaine gel contains between 180-220mg benzocaine in a flavored base.
- Using a new cotton applicator, apply a small amount of gel to the mucosa to achieve topical anesthesia. Do not reintroduce the cotton applicator into the bottle.
- For topical tissue anesthesia during scaling procedures, dispense a small amount of Topex gel into a dappen dish, then coat the scaler with the product prior to use.
- Tightly re-cap the jar after each use.
- Super Dent Topical Anesthetic Gel Side Effects
- Super Dent Topical Anesthetic Gel Drug Interactions
- BeeGentle Gel (benzocaine) gel dosage information
- Benzo-Jel (benzocaine) gel, dentifrice dosage information
- Benzo-Jel Banana (benzocaine) gel, dentifrice dosage information
- Benzocaine Topical dosage information
- Denti-Care Denti-Freeze Topical Anesthetic (benzocaine) ointment dosage information
- Sting Relief (benzocaine, alcohol) swab dosage information
- Topical Anesthetic Dental Gel (benzocaine) gel dosage information