Sunmark Acid Reducer Maximum Strength Dosage
Generic name: ranitidine hydrochloride
Dosage form: tablet
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Sunmark Acid Reducer Maximum Strength safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Sunmark Acid Reducer Maximum Strength.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor