Generic name: erythromycin
Dosage form: Topical Solution 1.5%
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Staticin safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Staticin.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Staticin Solution should be applied over the affected area twice a day after the skin is thoroughly washed with warm water and soap and patted dry. Acne lesions on the face, neck, shoulder, chest, and back may be treated in this manner.
This medication should be applied with applicator top. If fingertips are used, wash hands after application. Drying and peeling may be controlled by reducing the frequency of applications.
- Staticin Side Effects
- Akne-mycin Ointment (erythromycin) ointment dosage information
- Ery Pads (erythromycin) pledgets, topical solution dosage information
- Erygel (erythromycin) topical gel dosage information
- Erythra-Derm (erythromycin) topical solution dosage information
- Erythromycin Topical dosage information
- T-Stat (erythromycin) Topical Solution dosage information