Generic name: diclofenac sodium
Dosage form: gel
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Solaraze safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Solaraze.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Solaraze® Gel is applied to lesion areas twice daily. It is to be smoothed onto the affected skin gently. The amount needed depends upon the size of the lesion site. Assure that enough Solaraze® Gel is applied to adequately cover each lesion. Normally 0.5 g of gel is used on each 5 cm x 5 cm lesion site. The recommended duration of therapy is from 60 days to 90 days. Complete healing of the lesion(s) or optimal therapeutic effect may not be evident for up to 30 days following cessation of therapy. Lesions that do not respond to therapy should be carefully re-evaluated and management reconsidered.
- Solaraze Side Effects
- Solaraze Drug Interactions
- Diclofenac Topical dosage information
- Flector (diclofenac epolamine) topical patch dosage information
- Flector (diclofenac) consumer information
- Pennsaid (diclofenac sodium) topical solution dosage information
- Pennsaid (diclofenac) consumer information
- Voltaren Gel (diclofenac sodium) gel dosage information
- Voltaren Gel (diclofenac) consumer information