Generic name: sulfacetamide sodium gel
Dosage form: gel
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Seb-Prev safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Seb-Prev.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Seborrheic dermatitis including seborrhea sicca: Apply to affected areas twice daily (morning and evening), or as directed by your physician. Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes. Repeat application as described for eight to ten days.
As the condition subsides, the interval between applications may be lengthened. Applications once or twice weekly or every other week may prevent recurrence. Should the condition recur after stopping therapy, the application of Seb-Prev™ Gel should be reinitiated as at the beginning of treatment.
Secondary cutaneous bacterial infections: Apply to affected areas twice daily for eight to ten days.
- Seb-Prev Side Effects
- Klaron (sulfacetamide sodium) lotion dosage information
- Ovace Foam (sulfacetamide sodium) aerosol, foam dosage information
- Ovace Plus Cream (sulfacetamide sodium) cream dosage information
- Ovace Plus Shampoo (sulfacetamide sodium) shampoo dosage information
- Ovace Plus Wash (sulfacetamide sodium) topical liquid dosage information
- Ovace Wash (sulfacetamide sodium) topical liquid dosage information
- Seb-Prev Cream (sodium sulfacetamide) cream dosage information
- Seb-Prev Gel (sodium sulfacetamide) gel dosage information
- Seb-Prev Wash (sodium sulfacetamide) liquid dosage information
- Sulfacetamide Sodium Topical dosage information