Generic name: phenylephrine tannate, pyrilamine tannate
Dosage form: tablet, suspension
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Ryna-12 safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Ryna-12.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Administer the recommended dose every 12 hours.
RYNA®-12 Tablets: Adults — 1 or 2 tablets.
Children 6 to 11 years — 1/2 or 1 tablet. RYNA-12 S ® Suspension: Children over six years of age — 5 to 10 mL (1 to 2 teaspoonfuls); Children two to six years of age — 2.5 to 5 mL (1/2 to 1 teaspoonful); Children under two years of age — Titrate dose individually.
- Ryna-12 Side Effects
- Ryna-12 Drug Interactions
- Phenylephrine/Pyrilamine dosage information
- Pyril D Suspension (phenylephrine hydrochloride and pyrilamine maleate) oral suspension dosage information
- Pyril Mal Phenyl HCl (pyrilamine maleate, phenylephrine hydrochloride) oral suspension dosage information
- Ryna-12 S (phenylephrine tannate and pyrilamine tannate) tablet, oral suspension dosage information