Ringer's Irrigation Dosage
Generic name: Sodium chloride, potassium chloride and calcium chloride
Dosage form: irrigation
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Ringer's Irrigation safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Ringer's Irrigation.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
The dose is dependent upon the capacity or surface area of the structure to be irrigated and the nature of the procedure. When used as a vehicle for other drugs, the manufacturer's recommendations should be followed.
Parenteral drug products should be inspected visually for particulate matter and discoloration prior to administration, whenever solution and container permits. See PRECAUTIONS.
- Cardioplegic (calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride and sodium chloride) solution dosage information
- Lactated Ringer's Irrigation (sodium chloride, sodium lactate, potassium chloride and calcium chloride) irrigation dosage information
- Physiolyte (sodium chloride, sodium gluconate, sodium acetate, potassium chloride, and magnesium chloride) irrigation solution dosage information
- Plegisol (potassium chloride, sodium chloride, calcium chloride, and magnesium chloride) injection, solution dosage information
- Tis-U-Sol (sodium chloride, potassium chloride, magnesium sulfate, sodium phosphate, and potassium phosphate) irrigation solution dosage information