Reme Hist DM Dosage
Generic name: pyrilamine maleate, phenylephrine hydrochloride, dextromethorphan hydrobromide
Dosage form: liquid
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Reme Hist DM safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Reme Hist DM.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Reme Hist DM is administered by mouth as follows:
ADULTS AND CHILDREN OVER 12 YEARS OF AGE:
1 to 2 teaspoonfuls every 4 to 6 hours or as directed by a physician, not to exceed 60 mg of phenylephrine HCI in a 24 hour period.
CHILDREN 6 TO 12 YEARS OF AGE:
1 teaspoonful every 4 to 6 hours or as directed by a physician, not to exceed 30 mg of phenylephrine HCI in a 24 hour period.
CHILDREN 2 TO UNDER 6 YEARS OF AGE:
1/2 teaspoonful every 4 to 6 hours or as directed by a physician, not to exceed 15 mg of phenylephrine HCI in a 24 hour period.
CHILDREN UNDER 2 YEARS OF AGE:
Consult a physician.
- Reme Hist DM Side Effects
- Reme Hist DM Drug Interactions
- Dextromethorphan / Phenylephrine / Pyrilamine dosage information
- Pyril DM Suspension (phenylephrine hydrochloride, pyrilamine maleate, and dextromethorphan hydrobromide) oral suspension dosage information
- Triplex DM (dextromethorphan hydrobromide, pyrilamine maleate, and phenylephrine hydrochloride) oral liquid dosage information