Pyril D Suspension Dosage
Generic name: phenylephrine hydrochloride and pyrilamine maleate
Dosage form: oral suspension
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Pyril D Suspension safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Pyril D Suspension.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Pyril D Suspension
Administer the recommended dose every 6 hours. Adults and Children over 12 years of age – 5 to 10 mL (1 to 2 teaspoonfuls); 6 to 12 years of age – 5 mL (1 teaspoonful); 2 to 6 years of age – 2.5 mL (½ teaspoonful); Under 2 years of age – Consult a physician.
NOTE: The maleate salt of pyrilamine and the hydrochloride salt of phenylephrine are provided in a suspension by means of a patented manufacturing process.
- Pyril D Side Effects
- Pyril D Drug Interactions
- Phenylephrine/Pyrilamine dosage information
- Pyril Mal Phenyl HCl (pyrilamine maleate, phenylephrine hydrochloride) oral suspension dosage information
- Ryna-12 (phenylephrine tannate, pyrilamine tannate) tablet, suspension dosage information
- Ryna-12 S (phenylephrine tannate and pyrilamine tannate) tablet, oral suspension dosage information