Prevident 5000 Sensitive Dosage
Generic name: sodium fluoride and potassium nitrate gel
Dosage form: gel, dentifrice
- Prevident 5000 Booster gel, dentifrice
- Prevident 5000 Dry Mouth gel, dentifrice
- PreviDent 5000 Plus dental paste
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Prevident 5000 Sensitive safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Prevident 5000 Sensitive.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Follow these instructions unless otherwise instructed by your dental professional:
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply at least 1 inch strip of PreviDent® 5000 Sensitive onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute, expectorate, and rinse mouth thoroughly.
- Use twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or physician.