Prevident 5000 Booster Dosage
Generic name: Sodium Fluoride 6mg in 1mL
Dosage form: gel, dentifrice
- Prevident 5000 Dry Mouth gel, dentifrice
- Prevident 5000 Enamel Protect gel, dentifrice
- PreviDent 5000 Plus dental paste
- Prevident 5000 Sensitive gel, dentifrice
- PreviDent Gel dental gel
- Prevident Mouthwash dental mouthwash
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Follow these instructions unless otherwise instructed by your dental professional:
1. Adults and pediatric patients 6 years of age or older, apply a thin ribbon of PreviDent® 5000 BoosterPlus to a toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly once daily for two minutes, preferably at bedtime, in place of your regular toothpaste.
2. After use, adults expectorate. For best results, do not eat, drink, or rinse for 30 minutes. Pediatric patients, age 6-16, expectorate after use and rinse mouth thoroughly.