Prevident 5000 Booster Dosage
Generic name: Sodium Fluoride 11mg in 1mL
Dosage form: gel, dentifrice
- Prevident 5000 Dry Mouth gel, dentifrice
- Prevident 5000 Enamel Protect gel, dentifrice
- PreviDent 5000 Plus dental paste
- Prevident 5000 Sensitive gel, dentifrice
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Follow these instructions unless otherwise instructed by your dental professional:
- Adults and pediatric patients 6 years of age or older, apply a thin ribbon of PreviDent® 5000 BoosterPlus to a toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly once daily for two minutes, preferably at bedtime, in place of your regular toothpaste.
- After use, adults expectorate. For best results, do not eat, drink, or rinse for 30 minutes. Pediatric patients, age 6-16, expectorate after use and rinse mouth thoroughly.