PB Hyos Elixir Dosage
Generic name: phenobarbital, hyoscyamine sulfate, atropine sulfate, scopolamine hydrobromide
Dosage form: oral elixir
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use PB Hyos Elixir safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for PB Hyos Elixir.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
The dosage of PB Hyos Elixir should be adjusted to the needs of the individual patient to assure symptomatic control with a minimum of adverse effects.
Adults: One or two teaspoonfuls of elixir three or four times a day according to conditions and severity of symptoms.
Pediatric patients: For children age 2 and under, consult a physician for dosage and administration. Children ages 2 and over may be dosed every 4 to 6 hours.
- PB-Hyos Side Effects
- PB-Hyos Drug Interactions
- Atropine / Hyoscyamine / Phenobarbital / Scopolamine dosage information
- Donnatal Elixir (phenobarbital) oral elixir dosage information
- Quadrapax Elixir (phenobarbital, hyoscyamine sulfate, atropine sulfate and scopolamine hydrobromide) elixir dosage information
- RE-PB Hyos Elixir (phenobarbital-hyoscyamine sulfate-atropine sulfate-scopolamine hydrobromide) oral elixir dosage information
- Servira (phenobarbital, hyoscyamine sulfate, atropine sulfate and scopolamine hydrobromide) tablet, extended release dosage information
- Vitetal Elixir (phenobarbital, hyoscyamine sulfate, atropine sulfate and scopolamine hydrobromide) oral liquid dosage information