Generic name: doxycycline
Dosage form: capsule, delayed release
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Oracea safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Oracea.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
General Dosing Information
One ORACEA Capsule (40 mg) should be taken once daily in the morning on an empty stomach, preferably at least one hour prior to or two hours after meals.
Administration of adequate amounts of fluid along with the capsules is recommended to wash down the capsule to reduce the risk of esophageal irritation and ulceration [see Adverse Reactions (6)].
- Oracea Side Effects
- Oracea Drug Interactions
- Oracea (doxycycline) consumer information
- Adoxa (doxycycline) capsule dosage information
- Alodox (doxycyline hyclate) tablet dosage information
- Doryx (doxycycline hyclate) tablet, delayed release dosage information
- Doxy 100 (doxycycline hyclate) injection, powder, lyophilized, for solution dosage information
- Doxycycline dosage information
- Doxycycline consumer information
- Monodox (doxycycline monohydrate) capsule dosage information
- Ocudox (doxycycline hyclate) capsule dosage information
- Periostat (doxycycline hyclate) tablet dosage information
- Vibramycin (doxycycline) tablet, capsule, syrup, powder for suspension dosage information