Generic name: clobetasol propionate
Dosage form: aerosol, foam
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Olux-E safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Olux-E.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
OLUX-E Foam is not for oral, ophthalmic, or intravaginal use.
Apply a thin layer of OLUX-E Foam to the affected area(s) twice daily, morning and evening for up to 2 consecutive weeks; therapy should be discontinued when control has been achieved. The maximum weekly dose should not exceed 50 g or an amount greater than 21 capfuls per week. For proper dispensing of foam, shake the can, hold it upside down, and depress the actuator. Dispense a small amount of foam (about a capful) and gently massage the medication into the affected areas (excluding the face, groin, and axillae) until the foam is absorbed. Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Olux-E Side Effects
- Olux-E Drug Interactions
- Clobetasol Topical dosage information
- Clobex (clobetasol propionate) topical spray dosage information
- Clobex Lotion (clobetasol propionate) lotion dosage information
- Clobex Shampoo (clobetasol propionate) shampoo dosage information
- Cormax (clobetasol propionate) ointment dosage information
- Cormax Cream (clobetasol propionate) cream dosage information
- Cormax Solution (clobetasol propionate) topical solution dosage information
- Olux (clobetasol propionate) aerosol foam dosage information
- Temovate (clobetasol propionate) cream, ointment dosage information
- Temovate Cream (clobetasol propionate) cream dosage information
- Temovate E Cream (clobetasol propionate) cream dosage information
- Temovate Gel (clobetasol propionate) topical gel dosage information