Neobenz Micro SD Dosage
Generic name: benzoyl peroxide
Dosage form: cream, solution
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Neobenz Micro SD safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Neobenz Micro SD.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
NeoBenz®Micro SD and NeoBenz®Micro Wash should be used once or twice daily on the affected areas. Frequency of use should be adjusted to obtain the desired clinical response. if you see medication or white residue on skin after application of NeoBenz®Micro SD, you are applying too much. Gentle cleansing of the affected areas with a mild cleanser prior to application of NeoBenz®Micro SD may be beneficial. Clinically visible improvement will normally occur by the third week of therapy. Maximum lesion reduction may be expected after approximately eight to twelve weeks of drug use. Continuing use of the drug is normally required to maintain a satisfactory clinical response.
NeoBenz®Micro SD: Firmly squeeze applicator until seal between applicator and sponge has broken. Apply medication by rubbing sponge in small circular motions on affected areas. Dispose of each applicator after single use only.
NeoBenz®Micro Wash: Shake well before using. Wet skin areas to be treated: apply NeoBenz Micro Wash by massaging gently into skin for 10-20 second, working into a full lather. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- NeoBenz Micro SD Side Effects
- NeoBenz Micro SD Drug Interactions
- Benprox (benzoyl peroxide) gel, wash dosage information
- Benprox Wash (benzoyl peroxide) topical lotion dosage information
- Benzefoam (benzoyl peroxide) aerosol, foam dosage information
- Benzefoam Ultra (benzoyl peroxide) aerosol, foam dosage information
- Benzoyl Peroxide Topical dosage information
- BP Wash (benzoyl peroxide) liquid dosage information
- BPO 3 Foaming Cloths (benzoyl peroxide) cloth dosage information
- BPO 6 Foaming Cloths (benzoyl peroxide) cloth dosage information
- BPO 9 Foaming Cloths (benzoyl peroxide) cloth dosage information
- Brevoxyl Creamy Wash (benzoyl peroxide) cream dosage information
- Brevoxyl Gel (benzoyl peroxide) gel dosage information
- Delos Liquid (benzoyl peroxide) topical liquid dosage information
- Delos Lotion (benzoyl peroxide) lotion dosage information
- Desquam-X Wash (benzoyl peroxide) topical solution dosage information
- Neobenz Micro Wash Plus Pack (benzoyl peroxide) topical kit dosage information
- Pacnex LP (benzoyl peroxide cleansing pads) cloth dosage information
- Pacnex MX (benzoyl peroxide) topical solution dosage information
- Panoxyl Soap (benzoyl peroxide) soap dosage information
- Peroderm 7 Wash (benzoyl peroxide) topical solution dosage information
- SE BPO Wash (benzoyl peroxide) topical solution dosage information
- Triaz Foaming Cloth (benzoyl peroxide foaming cloth) cloth dosage information