Generic name: guaifenesin
Dosage form: tablet, extended release
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Mucinex safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Mucinex.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- do not crush, chew, or break tablet
- take with a full glass of water
- this product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours. Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
More about Mucinex (guaifenesin)
Compare with other treatments for: