Lufyllin-GG Solution Dosage
Generic name: dyphylline and guaifenesin
Dosage form: oral solution
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Lufyllin-GG Solution safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Lufyllin-GG Solution.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Dosage should be individually titrated according to the severity of the condition and the response of the patient.
Usual adult dosage:
30 mL (two tablespoonfuls) oral solution, four times daily.
Children above age six:
15 to 30 mL (one to two tablespoonfuls) oral solution, three or four times daily.
Not recommended for use in children below age six: (see Precautions).
- Lufyllin-GG Side Effects
- Lufyllin-GG Drug Interactions
- Dilex-G 400 Tablets (guaifenesin and dyphylline) tablet dosage information
- DY-G Liquid (dyphylline and guaifenesin) liquid dosage information
- Dyphylline/Guaifenesin dosage information
- Jay Phyl (dyphylline and guaifenesin) syrup dosage information
- Jay-Phyl Syrup (dyphylline and guaifenesin) oral syrup dosage information