Leader Anti-Diarrheal Dosage
Generic name: loperamide hydrochloride
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Leader Anti-Diarrheal safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Leader Anti-Diarrheal.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
|adults and children 12 years and over||2 caplets after the first loose stool; 1 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4 caplets in 24 hours|
|children 9-11 years (60-95 lbs)||1 caplet after the first loose stool; 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 3 caplets in 24 hours|
|children 6-8 years (48-59 lbs)||1 caplet after the first loose stool; 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 2 caplets in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years (up to 47 lbs)||ask a doctor|
- Anti-Diarrheal Side Effects
- Anti-Diarrheal Drug Interactions
- Imodium (loperamide hydrochloride) capsules dosage information
- Imodium (loperamide) consumer information
- Loperamide dosage information
- Sunmark Anti-Diarrheal Tablet (loperamide hydrochloride) tablet dosage information
- Up and Up Anti-Diarrheal Solution (loperamide hydrochloride) solution dosage information