Keralyt Shampoo Dosage
Generic name: salicylic acid
Dosage form: shampoo
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Keralyt Shampoo safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Keralyt Shampoo.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
For use as a concentrated scalp treatment BEFORE bathing: Do not wet hair. Twist open applicator tip and apply KERALYT SHAMPOO w/applicator evenly, directly to affected areas of the scalp. Leave on for 5 minutes, gradually increasing treatment time up to one hour, or as directed by physician. Wash hands after applying KERALYT SHAMPOO w/applicator. After treatment, rinse thoroughly with water. Although no additional shampoo is needed to cleanse hair, a non-medicated shampoo may be used if desired. For use as a medicated shampoo: Wet hair and apply KERALYT SHAMPOO w/applicator to the scalp. Work into a lather, leave on for several minutes, then rinse. Use daily until the condition clears. After clearing is apparent, use KERALYT SHAMPOO w/applicator occasionally to maintain clearing or as directed by your physician.
- Keralyt Shampoo Side Effects
- Keralyt Shampoo Drug Interactions
- Durasal (salicylic acid) topical solution dosage information
- Keralyt (salicylic acid) topical gel dosage information
- Salacyn Cream (salicylic acid) cream dosage information
- Salex (salicylic acid) cream, lotion dosage information
- Salicylic Acid Topical dosage information
- Salitop Cream (salicylic acid) cream dosage information
- Salitop Lotion (salicylic acid) lotion dosage information
- Salkera Foam (salicylic acid) aerosol, foam dosage information
- Salvax (salicylic acid) topical foam dosage information