Jay Phyl Dosage
Generic name: dyphylline and guaifenesin
Dosage form: syrup
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Jay Phyl safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Jay Phyl.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
be doubled or tripled if necessary. Maintenance dosage should be adjusted according to patient response.
Use in Children:
Altough pediatric dosages of dyphylline are established, no firm dosage for a combination of dyphylline
and guaifenesin USP can be recommended for children under the age of six. Dosage for children over
six may be calculated on the basis of 2 to 3 mg of dyphylline per pound of body weight daily in divided doses.
- Jay-Phyl Side Effects
- Jay-Phyl Drug Interactions
- Dilex-G 400 Tablets (guaifenesin and dyphylline) tablet dosage information
- DY-G Liquid (dyphylline and guaifenesin) liquid dosage information
- Dyphylline / Guaifenesin dosage information
- Jay-Phyl Syrup (dyphylline and guaifenesin) oral syrup dosage information
- Lufyllin-GG Solution (dyphylline and guaifenesin) oral solution dosage information