Good Neighbor ClearLax Dosage
Generic name: polyethylene glycol 3350
Dosage form: powder, for solution
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Good Neighbor ClearLax safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Good Neighbor ClearLax.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- do not take more than directed unless advised by your doctor
- the bottle top is a measuring cap marked to contain 17 grams of powder when filled to the indicated line (white section in cap)
- adults and children 17 years of age and older:
- fill to top of white section in cap which is marked to indicate the correct dose (17 g)
- stir and dissolve in any 4 to 8 ounces of beverage (cold, hot or room temperature) then drink
- use once a day
- use no more than 7 days
- children 16 years of age or under: ask a doctor