Generic name: cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride
Dosage form: Tablets
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Flexeril safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Flexeril.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
For most patients, the recommended dose of FLEXERIL is 5 mg three times a day. Based on individual patient response, the dose may be increased to 10 mg three times a day. Use of FLEXERIL for periods longer than two or three weeks is not recommended. (see INDICATIONS AND USAGE).
- Flexeril Side Effects
- Flexeril Drug Interactions
- Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine) consumer information
- Amrix (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride) capsule, extended release dosage information
- Cyclobenzaprine dosage information
- Cyclobenzaprine consumer information
- Fexmid (cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride) tablet, film coated dosage information