Generic name: erythromycin
Dosage form: topical solution
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Erythra-Derm safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Erythra-Derm.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Erythromycin Topical Solution should be applied to the affected areas twice a day after the skin has been thoroughly washed with warm water and soap and patted dry. Apply contents after installing applicator (below) by tilting bottle and rubbing applicator lightly over affected areas until skin is thoroughly wetted. Close tightly after each use. Acne lesions on the face, neck, shoulder, chest, and back may be treated in this manner.
- Erythra-Derm Side Effects
- Akne-mycin Ointment (erythromycin) ointment dosage information
- Ery Pads (erythromycin) pledgets, topical solution dosage information
- Erygel (erythromycin) topical gel dosage information
- Erythromycin Topical dosage information
- Staticin (erythromycin) Topical Solution 1.5% dosage information
- T-Stat (erythromycin) Topical Solution dosage information