Generic name: synthetic conjugated estrogens, b
Dosage form: tablet
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Enjuvia safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Enjuvia.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
When estrogen is prescribed for a postmenopausal woman with a uterus, a progestin should also be initiated to reduce the risk of endometrial cancer. A woman without a uterus does not need progestin. Use of estrogen, alone or in combination with a progestin, should be with the lowest effective dose and for the shortest duration consistent with treatment goals and risks for the individual woman. Patients should be re-evaluated periodically as clinically appropriate (e.g., 3-month to 6-month intervals) to determine if treatment is still necessary (see BOXED WARNINGS and WARNINGS). For women who have a uterus, adequate diagnostic measures, such as endometrial sampling, when indicated, should be undertaken to rule out malignancy in cases of undiagnosed persistent or recurring abnormal vaginal bleeding.
ENJUVIA tablets are taken orally, once daily for:
- The treatment of moderate to severe vasomotor symptoms, associated with menopause.
- ENJUVIA 0.3 mg
- ENJUVIA 0.45 mg
- ENJUVIA 0.625 mg
- ENJUVIA 0.9 mg
- ENJUVIA 1.25 mg
- The treatment of moderate to severe vaginal dryness and pain with intercourse, symptoms of vulvar and vaginal atrophy, associated with menopause. When prescribing solely for the treatment of moderate to severe vaginal dryness and pain during intercourse, topical vaginal products should be considered.
- ENJUVIA 0.3 mg
Patients should be started at the lowest approved dose of 0.3 mg ENJUVIA daily. Subsequent dosage adjustment (which will differ depending on the indication) may be made based upon the individual patient response. This dose should be periodically reassessed by the healthcare provider.
- Enjuvia Side Effects
- Enjuvia Drug Interactions
- Enjuvia (conjugated estrogens) consumer information
- Cenestin (synthetic conjugated estrogens) tablet, film coated dosage information
- Conjugated Estrogens dosage information
- Premarin (conjugated estrogens) tablet, film coated dosage information
- Premarin (conjugated estrogens) consumer information
- Premarin Injection (conjugated estrogens) injection, powder, lyophilized, for solution dosage information