Generic name: codeine phosphate and chlorpheniramine maleate
Dosage form: oral liquid
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use EndaCof-C safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for EndaCof-C.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 to 2 teaspoonfuls (5-10 mL) every 4 to 6 hours. Not to exceed 8 teaspoonfuls in a 24 hour period. Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1/2 to 1 teaspoonful (2.5 - 5 mL) every 4 to 6hours. Not to exceed 4 teaspoonfuls in a 24 hour period.
*In mild cases or in particularly sensitive patients, less frequent or reduced doses may be appropriate and adequate.
- Endacof-C Side Effects
- Endacof-C Drug Interactions
- Chlorpheniramine/Codeine dosage information
- Codeprex (codeine polistirex and chlorpheniramine polistirex) extended-release suspension dosage information
- Codeprex (chlorpheniramine/codeine) consumer information
- Lexuss 210 Liquid (codeine phosphate and chlorpheniramine maleate) liquid dosage information
- TL-HIST CM Liquid (codeine phosphate and chlorpheniramine maleate) oral liquid dosage information