Generic name: phenylephrine hydrochloride, chlorpheniramine maleate and methscopolamine
Dosage form: liquid
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Dehistine safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Dehistine.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 1-2 teaspoonfuls (5-10 mL) every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed
8 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours.
Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) every 4 to 6 hours, not to exceed
4 teaspoonfuls in 24 hours.
DEHISTINE Syrup is not recommended for children under 6 years of age.
Note: Geriatric patients may be more sensitive to the effects of the usual adult dose. Adjust adult dose accordingly.
- Dehistine Side Effects
- Dehistine Drug Interactions
- Allergy DN PE (phenylephrine hydrochloride, methscopolamine nitrate and chlorpheniramine maleate) tablets dosage information
- AlleRx Dose Pack PE (phenylephrine hydrochloride, chlorpheniramine maleate, and methscopolamine nitrate) tablets dosage information
- Chlorpheniramine / Methscopolamine / Phenylephrine dosage information
- Dallergy PE Syrup (phenylephrine hydrochloride, chlorpheniramine maleate, methscopolamine nitrate) syrup dosage information
- Dallergy PE Tablets (chlorpheniramine maleate, methscopolamine nitrate and phenylephrine hydrochloride) tablet, extended release dosage information