Cormax Cream Dosage
Generic name: clobetasol propionate
Dosage form: cream
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Cormax Cream safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Cormax Cream.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Cormax Cream is potent; therefore, treatment must be limited to two consecutive weeks, and amounts greater than 50 g per week should not be used. Cormax Cream is not to be used with occlusive dressings.
- Cormax Side Effects
- Cormax Drug Interactions
- Clobetasol Topical dosage information
- Clobex (clobetasol propionate) topical spray dosage information
- Clobex Lotion (clobetasol propionate) lotion dosage information
- Clobex Shampoo (clobetasol propionate) shampoo dosage information
- Cormax (clobetasol propionate) ointment dosage information
- Olux (clobetasol propionate) aerosol foam dosage information
- Olux-E (clobetasol propionate) aerosol, foam dosage information
- Temovate (clobetasol propionate) cream, ointment dosage information