Clobex Lotion Dosage
Generic name: clobetasol propionate
Dosage form: lotion
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Clobex Lotion safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Clobex Lotion.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
CLOBEX Lotion, 0.05% is for topical use only, and not for ophthalmic, oral or intravaginal use.
CLOBEX Lotion, 0.05% should be applied to the affected skin areas twice daily and rubbed in gently and completely.
The total dosage should not exceed 50 g (50 mL or 1.75 fl. oz.) per week because of the potential for the drug to suppress the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis.
CLOBEX Lotion, 0.05% contains a topical corticosteroid; therefore treatment should be limited to 2 consecutive weeks for the relief of the inflammatory and pruritic manifestations of corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses and up to 2 additional weeks in localized lesions (less than 10% body surface area) of moderate to severe plaque psoriasis that have not sufficiently improved after the initial 2 weeks of treatment with CLOBEX Lotion, 0.05%.
Unless directed by physician, CLOBEX Lotion, 0.05% should not be used with occlusive dressings.
- Clobex Side Effects
- Clobex Drug Interactions
- Clobetasol Topical dosage information
- Clobex (clobetasol propionate) topical spray dosage information
- Clobex Shampoo (clobetasol propionate) shampoo dosage information
- Cormax (clobetasol propionate) ointment dosage information
- Cormax Cream (clobetasol propionate) cream dosage information
- Cormax Solution (clobetasol propionate) topical solution dosage information
- Olux (clobetasol propionate) aerosol foam dosage information
- Olux-E (clobetasol propionate) aerosol, foam dosage information
- Temovate (clobetasol propionate) cream, ointment dosage information
- Temovate Cream (clobetasol propionate) cream dosage information
- Temovate E Cream (clobetasol propionate) cream dosage information
- Temovate Gel (clobetasol propionate) topical gel dosage information