Clarinex-D 24 Hour Dosage
Generic name: desloratadine and pseudoephedrine sulfate
Dosage form: tablet, film coated, extended release
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Clarinex-D 24 Hour safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Clarinex-D 24 Hour.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Administer CLARINEX-D 24 HOUR Extended Release Tablet by the oral route only. Do not break, chew or crush the tablet. Swallow the tablet whole.
Adults and Adolescents 12 years of Age and Over
The recommended dose of CLARINEX-D 24 HOUR Extended Release Tablets is 1 tablet once daily, administered with or without a meal. Higher doses or increased dosing frequency of CLARINEX-D 24 HOUR Extended Release Tablets have not demonstrated increased effectiveness. Do not exceed the recommended dose as desloratadine and pseudoephedrine, the active components of CLARINEX-D 24 HOUR Extended Release Tablets have been associated with adverse effects at higher doses [see Overdosage (10.1,10.2)].
- Clarinex-D 24 Hour Side Effects
- Clarinex-D 24 Hour Drug Interactions
- Clarinex-D 24 Hour (desloratadine/pseudoephedrine) consumer information
- Clarinex-D 12 Hour (desloratadine and pseudoephedrine sulfate) tablet, extended release dosage information
- Clarinex-D 12 Hour (desloratadine/pseudoephedrine) consumer information
- Desloratadine / Pseudoephedrine dosage information