Childrens Motrin Cold Dosage
Generic name: ibuprofen and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride
Dosage form: suspension
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Childrens Motrin Cold safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Childrens Motrin Cold.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not give more than directed
- do not give longer than 10 days, unless directed by a doctor (see Warnings)
- shake well before using
- find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- only use enclosed measuring cup
- if needed, repeat dose every 6 hours
- do not use more than 4 times a day
- replace original bottle cap to maintain child resistance
|Weight (lb)||Age (yrs)||Dose (tsp or mL)|
|under 24||under 2||ask a doctor|
|24-47||2 to 5||1 tsp or 5 mL|
|48-95||6 to 11||2 tsp or 10 mL|