BeeGentle Gel Dosage
Generic name: benzocaine
Dosage form: gel
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use BeeGentle Gel safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for BeeGentle Gel.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Twist on ViscoTip™ brush tip for easy application.
- Apply a generous coat of varnish to the treatment site.
- Wait 2 minutes after application before administering any injections or proceeding with the procedure.
- BeeGentle™ will release benzocaine for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove with wet gauze or allow saliva to dissolve.
- If the material needs to be removed from the application site, use a dry cotton pellet or swab to work the material free.
- To reduce the amount of anesthesia, use a dry brush, cotton pellet or swab to thin out the layer of varnish or work the material free.