Auro Ear Wax Remover Dosage
Generic name: carbamide peroxide
Dosage form: ear drops
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Auro Ear Wax Remover safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Auro Ear Wax Remover.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
adults and children 12 years of age and older
- tilt head sideways and place 5 to 10 drops into ear
- tip of applicator should not enter ear canal
- keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in the ear
- use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed or as directed by a doctor
- any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe
- children under 12 years of age consult a doctor