Athletes Foot Cream Dosage
Generic name: terbinafin hydrochloride
Dosage form: cream
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Athletes Foot Cream safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Athletes Foot Cream.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- adults and children 12 years and over
- use the tip of the cap to break the seal and open the tube
- wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applying
- for athlete’s foot wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- between the toes only: apply twice a day (morning and night) for 1 week or as
directed by a doctor
1 week between the toes
- on the bottom or sides of the foot: apply twice a day (morning and night) for 2 weeks or as directed by a doctor
2 weeks on the bottom or sides of the foot
- for jock itch and ringworm: apply once a day (morning or night) for 1 week or as directed by a doctor
- wash hands after each use
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Store at controlled room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
See crimp for lot number and expiration date
Do not use if seal on tube is broken or is not visible
Questions? call 1-800-452-0051 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
100% Quality Guaranteed 888.309.9030