ApexiCon E Dosage
Generic name: diflorasone diacetate
Dosage form: cream
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use ApexiCon E safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for ApexiCon E.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
ApexiCon® E Cream (diflorasone diacetate cream USP 0.05% [emollient]) should be applied to the affected areas as a thin film from one to three times daily depending on the severity or resistant nature of the condition.
Occlusive dressings may be used for the management of psoriasis or recalcitrant conditions. If an infection develops, the use of occlusive dressings should be discontinued and appropriate antimicrobial therapy initiated.
- ApexiCon E Side Effects
- ApexiCon E Drug Interactions
- Apexicon (diflorasone diacetate) ointment dosage information
- Florone (diflorasone diacetate) Cream, USP 0.05% dosage information
- psorcon (diflorasone diacetate) Cream, 0.05% dosage information
- psorcon (diflorasone diacetate) Ointment dosage information