Allergy DN II Dosage
Generic name: chlorpheniramine maleate and methscopolamine nitrate
Dosage form: tablets
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Allergy DN II safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Allergy DN II.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Allergy DN II Side Effects
- Allergy DN II Drug Interactions
- AlleRx Dose Pack DF (chlorpheniramine maleate, methscopolamine nitrate) tablets dosage information
- Chlorpheniramine/Methscopolamine dosage information
- RespiVent Dosepack DF (chlorpheniramine maleate, methscopolamine nitrate) tablets dosage information
- Ryneze Liquid (chlorpheniramine maleate and methscopolamine nitrate) liquid dosage information