Adalat CC Dosage
Generic name: nifedipine
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Adalat CC safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Adalat CC.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Dosage should be adjusted according to each patient’s needs. It is recommended that Adalat CC be administered orally once daily on an empty stomach. Adalat CC is an extended release dosage form and tablets should be swallowed whole, not bitten or divided. In general, titration should proceed over a 7-14 day period starting with 30 mg once daily. Upward titration should be based on therapeutic efficacy and safety. The usual maintenance dose is 30 mg to 60 mg once daily. Titration to doses above 90 mg daily is not recommended.
If discontinuation of Adalat CC is necessary, sound clinical practice suggests that the dosage should be decreased gradually with close physician supervision.
Care should be taken when dispensing Adalat CC to assure that the extended release dosage form has been prescribed.
- Adalat CC Side Effects
- Adalat CC Drug Interactions
- Adalat (nifedipine) consumer information
- Afeditab CR (nifedipine) tablet, film coated, extended release dosage information
- Nifediac CC (nifedipine) tablet, film coated, extended release dosage information
- Nifedical XL (nifedipine) tablet, film coated, extended release dosage information
- Nifedipine dosage information
- Nifedipine consumer information
- Procardia (nifedipine) Capsules dosage information
- Procardia XL (nifedipine) tablet, film coated, extended release dosage information