Generic name: ketorolac tromethamine
Dosage form: ophthalmic solution
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Acular safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Acular.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
The recommended dose of ACULAR® ophthalmic solution is one drop (0.25 mg) four times a day for relief of ocular itching due to seasonal allergic conjunctivitis.
For the treatment of postoperative inflammation in patients who have undergone cataract extraction, one drop of ACULAR® ophthalmic solution should be applied to the affected eye(s) four times daily beginning 24 hours after cataract surgery and continuing through the first 2 weeks of the postoperative period.
ACULAR® ophthalmic solution has been safely administered in conjunction with other ophthalmic medications such as antibiotics, beta blockers, carbonic anhydrase inhibitors, cycloplegics, and mydriatics.
- Acular Side Effects
- Acular Drug Interactions
- Acular LS (ketorolac tromethamine) ophthalmic solution dosage information
- Acular PF (ketorolac tromethamine) Ophthalmic Solution 0.5% Preservative-Free Sterile dosage information
- Acuvail (ketorolac tromethamine) ophthalmic solution dosage information
- Acuvail (ketorolac) consumer information
- Ketorolac Ophthalmic dosage information