Acid Controller Original Strength Dosage
Generic name: famotidine
Dosage form: tablet
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Acid Controller Original Strength safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Acid Controller Original Strength.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew.
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Acid Controller Original Strength Side Effects
- Acid Controller Original Strength Drug Interactions
- Berkley and Jensen Acid Controller Maximum Strength (famotidine) tablet dosage information
- Famotidine dosage information
- Famotidine consumer information
- Fluxid (famotidine) Orally Disintegrating Tablets dosage information
- Pepcid (famotidine) tablet, film coated dosage information
- Pepcid (famotidine) Injection dosage information
- Pepcid (famotidine) consumer information
- Pepcid Oral Suspension (famotidine) powder for oral suspension dosage information