- A filamentous fungus, generally appearing as a circular colony that may be cottony, wooly, or glabrous, but with filaments that are not organized into large fruiting bodies, such as mushrooms.
- A shaped receptacle into which wax is pressed or fluid plaster is poured in making a cast.
- To shape a mass of plastic material according to a definite pattern.
- To change in shape; denoting especially the adaptation of the fetal head to the pelvic canal.
- The term used to specify the shape of an artificial tooth (or teeth).