Definition of Thrombocytopenia:
Thrombocytopenia is a disorder in which the number of platelets (a type of blood cell) is abnormally low, sometimes associated with abnormal bleeding.
Drugs associated with Thrombocytopenia
The following drugs and medications are in some way related to, or used in the treatment of Thrombocytopenia. This service should be used as a supplement to, and NOT a substitute for, the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgment of healthcare practitioners.
Topics under Thrombocytopenia
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (53 drugs)
- Thrombocytopenia Autoimmune (0 drugs)
- Thrombocytopenia Drug Induced (1 drug in 2 topics)
- Thrombocytopenia Idiopathic (3 drugs)
Learn more about Thrombocytopenia
Micromedex® Care Notes:
- Heparin-induced Thrombocytopenia
- Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Thrombocytopenic Purpura In Children
Symptoms and treatment for: