Definition of Allergies:
An allergy is an exaggerated immune response or reaction to substances that are generally not harmful.
Drugs (by generic name) associated with Allergies
The following drugs and medications are in some way related to, or used in the treatment of Allergies. This service should be used as a supplement to, and NOT a substitute for, the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgment of healthcare practitioners.
Alternative treatments for Allergies
The following products are considered to be alternative treatments or natural remedies for Allergies. Their efficacy may not have been scientifically tested to the same degree as the drugs listed in the table above. However there may be historical, cultural or anecdotal evidence linking their use to the treatment of Allergies.
Topics under Allergies
- Allergic Purpura (0 drugs)
- Allergic Reactions (127 drugs in 2 topics)
- Allergic Rhinitis (526 drugs in 3 topics)
- Angioedema (7 drugs in 2 topics)
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (0 drugs)
- Oral Allergy Syndrome (14 drugs)
- Serum Sickness (2 drugs)
Synonym(s): Allergy; Dust Mite Allergy