Definition of Allergies:
An allergy is an exaggerated immune response or reaction to substances that are generally not harmful.
Drugs (by generic name) associated with Allergies
The following drugs and medications are in some way related to, or used in the treatment of Allergies. This service should be used as a supplement to, and NOT a substitute for, the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgment of healthcare practitioners.
Topics under Allergies
- Allergic Purpura (0 drugs)
- Allergic Reactions (129 drugs in 2 topics)
- Angioedema (6 drugs in 2 topics)
- Hay Fever (548 drugs in 3 topics)
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (0 drugs)
- Oral Allergy Syndrome (14 drugs)
- Serum Sickness (2 drugs)
Learn more about Allergies
Micromedex Care Notes:
Drugs.com Health Center:
Synonym(s): Allergy; Dust Mite Allergy