User Reviews for Intermezzo

Learn more about Intermezzo.

Insomnia 5 reviews 105 medications

8.7
Summary of Intermezzo reviews 5 reviews 8.7

Reviews for Intermezzo

For Insomnia "I work nights and need the sleep during the day. I no longer feel like a Zombie as I am getting some solid sleep."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) June 13, 2015

For Insomnia "I have taken this about 3 times now and it works great. The only downfall with this pill is that it takes awhile to kick in. So I make sure I take it with 6 hours to spare. I haven't had any hangover from it either."

Salina A. (taken for less than 1 month) March 3, 2013

For Insomnia "I love it! Sleep great on it... wake up feeling like I've had a good night sleep."

DK555 January 27, 2013

For Insomnia "Worked as advertised. Really helps."

KenKap (taken for less than 1 month) May 10, 2012

For Insomnia "I took this early enough that I still had 6 hours to sleep. I woke up feeling refreshed! I felt much better than I usually do after sleeping. I slept so soundly. Other sleeping pills left me feeling groggy the next day - but not this."

Anonymous April 18, 2012