User Reviews for Intermezzo

Learn more about Intermezzo.

Reviews for Intermezzo to treat Insomnia

Review by Salina A. (taken for less than 1 month):

I have taken this about 3 times now and it works great. The only downfall with this pill is that it takes awhile to kick in. So I make sure I take it with 6 hours to spare. I haven't had any hangover from it either.

March 3, 2013 12:05 AM

Review by DK555:

I love it! Sleep great on it... wake up feeling like I've had a good night sleep.

January 27, 2013 1:48 PM

Review by KenKap (taken for less than 1 month):

Worked as advertised. Really helps.

May 10, 2012 2:41 PM

I took this early enough that I still had 6 hours to sleep. I woke up feeling refreshed! I felt much better than I usually do after sleeping. I slept so soundly. Other sleeping pills left me feeling groggy the next day - but not this.

April 18, 2012 11:23 AM