User Reviews for Edluar

Learn more about Edluar.

Edluar review summary

8.9/10 Average Rating

Compare all 77 medications used in the treatment of Insomnia.

Reviews for Edluar to treat Insomnia

Review by Narci:

I've had insomnia since my back surgery 2 years ago and tried several sleeping pills like Ambien and Lunesta. Edluar 10mg is the only one that works for me. I take it every night as long as I live.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 24, 2013 10:17 PM

Edluar has worked better than anything I've tried. It works fast and I'm even dreaming again, which I wasn't with a few others. I actually break mine in half and only take a half dose. Still works great. Taste is not bad. Have had some issues with availability though. I hope they're not taking it off the market.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 19, 2011 1:35 AM

Review by slaughterray:

After my doctor prescribed Edluar 10MG due to my complaint of only getting 4-5 hours sleep because of the pain I have been experiencing. I now get a full 7-8 hours sleep. I awaken feeling refresh. I do not feel tired. I feel a lot better than before. I was having a very difficult time sleeping past 5 hours since November 2009.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 13, 2011 4:46 AM

Edluar is a much better option to Ambien because it's fast acting and, thus, helps to prevent many of the embarrassing Ambien issues (such as Ambien-eating, Ambien-emailing, etc.). It may help to prevent abuse because it acts so quickly. The taste is not bad and quickly dissolves. Most people should not have issues with the flavor unless they are sensitive to taste. I would not recommend this for long-term use, but it would be a solution for people who have insomnia issues and MUST fall asleep quickly because they have something important to do the next day.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 18, 2010 11:14 AM

Review by cameronlanni:

It does work very well. It's quite similar to Ambien, but the taste bitter, and makes it very difficult to let it dissolve under your tongue for a few minutes without vomiting. Aside from that, though, it takes only minutes from the time it finishing dissolving before it kicks in. Pop the pill in your mouth, and 5 or 6 minutes later, you won't be able to keep your eyes open. It's pretty impressive, actually.

October 16, 2009 1:57 AM

Review by thedaks16:

It works just as well or better than the regular/tab pills. It's onset it fast, 10 minutes after completely dissolved under the tongue *sub-lingual* obviously. It has a bad sweet taste but I got used to it quickly. Takes about 8 minutes to dissolve. There's no heaviness like the CR's or anything like that. Seems it does the trick for easier and faster sleep.

October 14, 2009 10:30 PM