Medication Guide App

User Reviews for Zinc oxide

Also known as: Ammens Medicated, ARC, Aveeno Diaper Rash, Balmex, Boudreaux Butt Paste, Caldesene, Calmol-4 Suppository, Critic Aid, Delazinc, Dermagran BC, Desitin, Desitin Creamy, Desitin Creamy Diaper Rash Ointment, Desitin Maximum Strength Original, Desitin Rapid Relief Creamy, ...show all 48 brand names

Learn more about Zinc oxide.

Diaper Rash 5 reviews 32 medications

Dermatologic Lesion 4 reviews 107 medications

9.5
Anal Itching 0 reviews 222 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Zinc oxide reviews 9 reviews 9.8

Reviews for Zinc oxide

Review by Maryam N (taken for less than 1 month):

For Dermatologic Lesion: I am 24 years old and had very big chicken pox spots, so I used Sudocream containing zinc oxide to dry the spots after the first day of my chicken pox. I also used it when I terribly burned my hand during cooking. In both cases, it totally helped to calm down my skin condition and help it heal faster.

December 26, 2013 9:51 PM

Review by Maryam N:

For Dermatologic Lesion: I am 24 years old and had very big chicken pox spots, so I used Sudocream containing zinc oxide to dry the spots. I also used it when I terribly burned my hand during cooking. In both cases, it totally helped to calm down my skin condition and help it heal faster.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 26, 2013 9:43 PM

Review by booboolina:

For Diaper Rash: My baby has extremely sensitive skin..one day after picking her up from the babysitters she had a severe diaper rash..shes had problems with eczema and diaper rashes since she was born..I am still trying to find out if maybe the diaper rashes can be caused from milk..I have tried everything. Frustrated and desperate to find something that would help my baby girl feel better I was introduced to Zinc Oxide my aunt swore it works so I tried it!! MIRACLE CREAM I CALL IT! It worked when nothing else would and within 1 day my baby's rash went from SEVERE TO MILD...IT WAS LIKE NIGHT AND DAY! MY BABY IS HAPPIER NOW.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 19, 2013 12:54 PM

Boudreaux Butt Paste (zinc oxide) for Diaper Rash: Recommened by doctor when son got staph infection from severe diaper rash (along with antibiotics).

March 1, 2012 6:13 PM

For Diaper Rash: Used Calmoseptine for both of my children, it always has worked wonders on diaper rash, mosquito bites, scrapes, lots of things.

December 20, 2011 1:33 PM

Review by farveen:

Boudreaux Butt Paste (zinc oxide) for Diaper Rash: Butt paste was very useful for my baby. She had diaper rash 4 times. I tried lots of variety (Destin , A D , nystatin, neosporin) but none worked. I tried Butt paste its really very good.

November 12, 2010 6:50 PM

For Dermatologic Lesion: I have some facial scar tissue from a dog bite and it is generally looks reddish. I also have allergies to fragrances and I have very sensitive skin. A friend suggested that I try zinc oxide to reduce the redness and it has worked tremendously for me. I use it around my nose and chin area and I thing the scar tissue looks minimal and the redness is much less. I am using it nightly now.

February 1, 2010 10:14 PM

For Dermatologic Lesion: Found no side effects.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 10, 2009 4:47 AM

Triple Paste (zinc oxide) for Diaper Rash: I feel compelled to write this review because this product worked on my baby's terrible diaper rash when no other would.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate