User Reviews for Otrivin

Learn more about Otrivin.

Nasal Congestion 5 reviews 571 medications

9.7
Summary of Otrivin reviews 5 reviews 9.7

Reviews for Otrivin

Review by sldani (taken for 1 to 2 years):

For Nasal Congestion: Since two years I am using without any side effect. It is recommended by my doctor.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 10, 2014 1:40 AM

Review by Ellas (taken for 10 years or more):

For Nasal Congestion: I would rank Otrivin as the best decongestant on the market. I have used the product for years when I have a cold.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 18, 2013 5:27 AM

Review by Tilbs (taken for less than 1 month):

For Nasal Congestion: A lifesaver at night when unable to mouth breath. Only problem was I became addicted to using it! My nose became congested every-night & would only become unblocked when I used Otrivin. I had to wean myself off it.

December 26, 2012 9:53 AM

Review by Sekhu Baba:

For Nasal Congestion: Life saving at the time of congestion.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

February 3, 2012 12:19 PM

For Nasal Congestion: It was prescribed by my doctors several years ago. Now it's OTC. It works perfectly and in a timely manner. It's soothing and not harsh like most nasal sprays. No horrible aftertaste either. Used it for years with none of the side affects mentioned.

November 3, 2011 9:19 PM