User Reviews for Otrivin

Learn more about Otrivin.

Nasal Congestion 6 reviews 594 medications

9.8
Summary of Otrivin reviews 6 reviews 9.8

Reviews for Otrivin

For Nasal Congestion "I call it miraculous. I couldn't breathe at night when I had a cold. Mother in law gave me Otrivin and it unblocked my nose in a few seconds. I now use it whenever I have nose congestion and it performs each and every time. I honestly am so glad there is finally an effective drug for nose congestion."

Cam1984 May 1, 2015

For Nasal Congestion "Since two years I am using without any side effect. It is recommended by my doctor."

sldani (taken for 1 to 2 years) April 10, 2014

For Nasal Congestion "I would rank Otrivin as the best decongestant on the market. I have used the product for years when I have a cold."

Ellas (taken for 10 years or more) January 18, 2013

For Nasal Congestion "A lifesaver at night when unable to mouth breath. Only problem was I became addicted to using it! My nose became congested every-night & would only become unblocked when I used Otrivin. I had to wean myself off it."

Tilbs (taken for less than 1 month) December 26, 2012

For Nasal Congestion "Life saving at the time of congestion."

Sekhu Baba February 3, 2012

For Nasal Congestion "It was prescribed by my doctors several years ago. Now it's OTC. It works perfectly and in a timely manner. It's soothing and not harsh like most nasal sprays. No horrible aftertaste either. Used it for years with none of the side affects mentioned."

Anonymous November 3, 2011