User Reviews for Otrivin

Learn more about Otrivin.

Otrivin review summary

9.7/10 Average Rating

Compare all 326 medications used in the treatment of Nasal Congestion.

Reviews for Otrivin to treat Nasal Congestion

Review by sldani (taken for 1 to 2 years): User Rating:

Since two years I am using without any side effect. It is recommended by my doctor.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 10, 2014 1:40 AM
Review by Ellas (taken for 10 years or more): User Rating:

I would rank Otrivin as the best decongestant on the market. I have used the product for years when I have a cold.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 18, 2013 5:27 AM
Review by Tilbs (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

A lifesaver at night when unable to mouth breath. Only problem was I became addicted to using it! My nose became congested every-night & would only become unblocked when I used Otrivin. I had to wean myself off it.

December 26, 2012 9:53 AM
Review by Sekhu Baba: User Rating:

Life saving at the time of congestion.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 3, 2012 12:19 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

It was prescribed by my doctors several years ago. Now it's OTC. It works perfectly and in a timely manner. It's soothing and not harsh like most nasal sprays. No horrible aftertaste either. Used it for years with none of the side affects mentioned.

November 3, 2011 9:19 PM

Watch this video series to learn about managing severe allergies (anaphylaxis).