User Reviews for Aquavite-E

Learn more about Aquavite-E.

Tardive Dyskinesia 1 reviews 13 medications

Vitamin E Deficiency 0 reviews 13 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Aquavite-E reviews 2 reviews 0.5

Reviews for Aquavite-E

Review by BertBB:

For Tardive Dyskinesia: T.D. reared it's ugly head on approx. 7 weeks ago...at one time, in addition to antidepressants, I was taking either Reglan or Metoclopine...over the years I had some tell-tail signs that were either dismissed or thought to be something else...I have a particular difficult and severe case of T.D. and it effected me and the people around me so much that the personal devastation is incomprehensible...given the rarity of this disease, I find and have resigned myself treatment can be difficult and realistically I most likely will never regain my life as it was...additionally, when I first show the symptoms, I ended up in the back of an ambulance with was thought to be stroke...the symptoms I had at the time mimicked a stroke...

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 1, 2013 1:00 PM

Review by Dr. Ray:

For Anemia, Sickle Cell: The perfect vitamin for several types of medical subjects

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate